CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

investor presentation, page-10

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Exactly bones. Though I would have liked to see a contract or two announced already or at least over the next few days/weeks. I kind of thought/think we may be getting one around now. This is denying my own rule of how things operate though and that is everthing is late so like you and DJ not concerned at this point.

A bit more impatient than you though DJ in that I would not be happy if it took more than a few more weeks. I do understand there can always be hold ups and some of these may be because of good turns of events that we have not seen coming. I cannot see anything undesirable holding things up probobly just legalities and maybe juggling which contracts to do first perhaps?

Dont see much risk regards our first contracts as we have a proven rig that can drill faster, cheaper and be mobilised cheaper and quicker. And companies are screaming to get hold of old style rigs for drilling.

Think of this analogy. Its post WW2. There is an aeroplane shortage. All thats available is old style prop planes and there are not enough of those. And someone comes along with a jet passanger plane.

People look at it, say it cannot fly that fast can it? Then they go on one flight or speak to someone that has and they never want to fly in a prop plane again.

I see the change in drill tech befween what the competition has and CKKs new drill tech led by the GT3000 as being as fundemental as the change from prop to jet aviation.

As with the earlier aviaton revolution there will still be a place for the obsolete rigs just as Im sure there are still a few DC3s getting around in third world countries today.

Gentlemen we have the jet the other guys have the prop. As much as I hate to see an unfair fight if you are getting into a fight nice to be on the side of the winner! Lol!

This is not a fight to the death, it is business and so a commercial fight. If the GT3000 and other following rig techs that CKK have are as good as I believe we could have a large percentage of this type of drilling gobally in a few short years.

So nervous about my CKKOAS..., not at all, wish i had more!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.