PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Yea all good and fair comments, unfortunately though,...

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Yea all good and fair comments, unfortunately though, specifically talking about the current stock price;
    IMO we are being re-rated due to LYC demise in stock price and their problems, so unless LYC can finish their plant, provide the Minister with his new conditions and probably then some, not much is going to happen on the PEK from.

However, even saying that, LYC seem to be getting their stuff together and the new conditions from the Minister regarding the new plant being built are bordering on being completed.

IF LYC can get over that line, which I believe they will, and if their existing pipeline orders get processed and delivered, which again I believe they will, then will see a turn around with Rare Earth minerals and it will become easier for PEK to find investors and the stock will go up.

So weather we like it or not, our existing stock price is all related to LYC at the moment. Long term though this will change but not now by the looks of it.

Pretty depressing hey?

Yep! The worst part is, we have a monty of a resource and with a bit of luck, we could be one of the major producers of Rare Earth materials in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.85K 94.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37161 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.