AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

investor presentation, page-60

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Man, the whinging is ripe tonight. Don't talk about selling, just do it already. Specs just aren't for you. There's no straight line to success, in any business. In the case of getting a mine up, it's damn hard and will take as long as it takes. But AVB are ticking the boxes, there's a timeline there that you can hold them accountable too. We're talking a manner of a few months before activity really starts ramping up, with plenty of news flow over that period. Today's announcement didn't really tell us anything much new in my view, I'm not surprised by the lack of SP action. But the spring seems to be coiled so tight for some folks they expect coin to start raining down from heaven every time the company releases anything. The mining licence is coming. The $70m is coming ... Our MC is $95m now, you would have to be joking there won't be a re-rate. These two issues take massive risk off the table. That's what the market is looking for, it won't pay for hope or probable or "I reckons". Show it the executed finance contracts and the piece of paper granting licence from the Department. Until then everything else is just noise and jockeying for better holding positions.

Here endeth the rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.