AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

investor presentation, page-92

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Hi Kalenn,

I may have to accept your player synopsis Kalenn, not necessarily an accumulator or not is the sense of get em hold em. Maybe $10k to $15k tops on each entity perhaps less, AVB being one. Basically scalping on the swings, small money but adds up daily if you have some broker deal, couple of times has shown to crap him/herself on possible capital loss IMO. Bunging 1-2m into the sell mostly sitting in the one-one or worse is doing what he/she needs for a pinched pick buy side, rinse repeat usually next day or sometimes into the auction. I doubt he/she has any time for Chitchat, this is work and more than one stock so no chance seeing or any interests in a post like this. If pressed I would say impressive for small money, still a window on it for a while longer, but is it closing? which if your a player just means you will change your MO not the underlying stock, get too comfortable with it's FA, the unknown curse of a swinger like this, he/she will love what it let's them do.

I had challenged Kalenn on this aspect a while back, but after two months of watching I would have to say, we do have a player IMO.

As always DYOR!!!

Pure speculation on my part and not intended to influence anyones mind. I could be just reading more into what is simple accumulator activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.