KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Ganesha, you don't expect me to repeat what i said this morning...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ganesha, you don't expect me to repeat what i said this morning do you?

Look at my post this morning, read the notice of meeting sent out by the company and the dots are relatively simple to join up...come on, if galaxy or you can't do that on your own then you have no place commenting on what you think the stock is worth or where it may be headed

Now as for the KDR bid...mmm, let's break it down shall we, I know that KDR wanted to acquire the company at a higher valuation and at that time I believe KDR had a similar market cap to KBL. Have you seen the market cap of KDR today? it's somewhere near $100m. KDR could swallow KBL up in an afternoon and in the process wipe out the ~13m note holder debt.. KDR could bid using paper or cash as they just raised $21m so it would be a breeze. If KDR was prepared to pay more, why isn't it paying less now and getting KBL for a song?

Last and least i guess what were suggesting by "there are unknowns unknowns" do you know something that is not available in the public domain, because i got that angle covered and I have been putting up for the past two weeks, so maybe you should you know put up or.... because seriously, you haven't said anything yet....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.