KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Investor Presentation., page-13

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I dont mean to jump in but with all due respect Stevie has been a significant contribution to this KBL forum and is entitled to his opinion regardless of holding any shares or not.
    As i recall Stevie has made his intentions to why he remains on this forum very clear. If you read his past comments several weeks ago you will find that he infact does have intentions to own KBL but sold out because of disagreement with managements dilution and lack of comms with share holders. He also made it clear that he is speculative on KBL and is pacing until he is confident until convinced that management have addressed the issues outstanding. This is perfectly fine IMO.

Galaxy you are intittled to having your opinion also but badgering another persons opinion because they dont hold shares is in my opinion not fair, especially where that person has raised on many occasions great points both positive and negative.

Anyways hoping you can agree and Stevie that your input and interest in this KBL forum is not discouraged.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.