KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Investor Presentation., page-45

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Geez Galaxy, what's up mate? Bit of banter and it looks like your blood pressure is through the roof. Hey are you back from where I haven't looked? Can you share that information with us that you said you had?

Look I have started being positive and in case you missed my previous post I will paste it below and just for and only for today because I suspect the scroll function n your mouse isn't working I am also going to paste my post on how much more generous the KBL management are going to be to ensure that punters can continue to get in at these low prices for quite a while still.

Simple thank you would suffice and probably make you feel calmer. Cheers

POSITIVE ATTITUDE POST

The shareholders of KBL are so fortunate that the clever analysts haven't yet tweaked to the opportunity that KBL represents and are leaving all the buying to the 'early adopter' retail investors

The luck keeps going with the Quintana guys asleep on the job and not realising that the resources of KBL are immense and can be picked up for a song, so again, Quintana's mistake is the retail punters gain!

Now for the Trifecta, no-one other than the chosen few that are privy to Galaxy's information are aware of the behind the scenes discussions that will make KBL a multi bagger.

If the Trifecta wasn't enough, how about the Quaddie? That pesky Stevie keeps down ramping so the KBL contrarians continue to be able to pick up stock on the cheap cheap cheap....is that a collective thank you to Stevie i hear?

Last bt certainly not least, KBL management don't want anyone to miss out so they will ensure that new stock keeps being issued to meet the insatiable demand.

Only positive spin from now on guys...this glass is half full...

ENDLESS GENEROSITY FROM KBL POST

There were several resolutions shareholders were asked to vote on at the EGM. Aside from resolution 7 and 11, the resolutions were in essence clearing old debts, issuing shares for fees etc so any shares issued under any resolution other than 7 and 11 does not apply to the amount that KBL has authority to raise.

Resolution 7 allows the company to raise up to $3m by using the structured placement facility which has been offending most holders. To date, by my calculation, KBL have raised in real cash $765,000 using resolution 7 but which has a face value of $900,000. That leaves an addition ~$2.1-2.35m that can be raised anytime withing 15 months of the resolution pass date.

Resolution 11 allows the company to raise $6m at 80% of VWAP within 3 months of the resolution pass date. So far they have raised $2,491,876 of which most are described as "fees" so not really sure how much is cash. In any event they still have the capacity to raise an additional ~$3.5m under resolution 11

Any money raised by the issue of options to shareholders was done via prospectus. Any shares or options issued under any other resolution were to settle old debts/notes or to pay facilitation fees to the 'investor'. These do not count towards the ceiling that the resolutions impose on management.

Happy Days ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.