BRN 0.00% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN is a spec tech company in an industry that will change the...

1. 99 Posts.
    BRN is a spec tech company in an industry that will change the world and no one can deny the role of future robotics in countless industries that will save companies huge $$$ on human resources and various other areas that will be automated in the years to come. One thing is for sure, with 2 patents and another 70+ in the works BRN is going to give this industry a serious crack so I never get the negativity surrounding BRN, it's still so new and will go through normal teething problems but we are in a future tech market with patents on the table, we are in an industry that will change the world we live in and the upside far outweighs the downside as far as the sp goes so why treat sh's like we are all stupid for having money in such a promising company? I never get the attitude of some people (especially those who don't hold), I mean after all, I'd rather have a punt on this kind of company than countless others on the ASX who don't have the enormous upside that BRN has in an industry still in it's infancy.
    Time will tell and I can't wait for the next few months to go by to see where BRN will be, it's an exciting punt that's for sure and lets face it, this industry will continue to evolve so rapidly over the years to come that even the downrampers have no real idea what the future tech in this space will hold because a lot of it hasn't even been thought of yet, who knows what computers and robotics will be doing in 5-10 years, we just know that they will play a far greater role in every day society than they do today.
    I'm just glad BRN are in the game and I'm really glad I'm in it for the long run like most sh's, it's a great punt as far as I'm concerned. GL to all sh's ... the future rewards could be VERY impressive with this co

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $842.4K 5.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 316637 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1386823 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.