1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Investor Presentation, page-371

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85

The dogs are a baying when the SP takes a hit, i didn't witness any of them when the on March 2017 when the price dipped below 14 cents. Who really knows what they are up but i suspect buying in at a low price will be a common thread.  I became interested in investing in batteries and green power without pollution early 2016 and found Sink or Swim on these threads after finding Altura as a potential miner. I thought the location was a real feature close to  Port Headland,  that needs a boost in business, and  close to Asia as well. 

PLS was close by and themselves and Altura's mining zones join together so they will be literally mining side by side, it is a great asset to have a good neighbour  and if anyone makes a play  they will want both companies.

I then watched every approvals fall into place like clockwork over the next year.

I also noted the fact for future potential to be rather on the upside.

They had a pretty good run with the weather to which in a bad season could be very disruptive.

They payed for long lead items and had them transported ready to go.

Now the mine  is finished and we have a great product that has passed all tests.

Now is the time where we get Stage 1 to full capacity whilst quietly thinking ahead for stage 2.

Lithium demand is growing at a rate which is very hard to quantify due to the fact a explosion in demand for electric cars will happen at some point.

When that happens expect lithium prices to soar.

That is why i am here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $518 14.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89390 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 9888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.