WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The biggest takeaway for me was that it appears that we've also...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    The biggest takeaway for me was that it appears that we've also wrestled back exclusivity for skincare from P&G.

I was confused reading pages 6 & 14 where it seemed to indicate that we would be pursuing skincare with the second Reduit product (after Hairpods).

"But P&G have exclusivity of skincare" the voice in my head cried out. "That's why we are into hair & scalp with Reduit!"

The answer is revealed on page 15 where the sentence ends with "outside P&G's licensed field of facial Skincare".

So it appears that P&G only have exclusivity over facial skincare products and not the entire skincare domain.

Big win, opens up some additional potential products down the line - our second Reduit product will be in skincare in 2021 according to page 16.

Long story short, the launch plan for Welfully in 2020 appears to be:

-Reduit first product, Reduit One & HairPods (April 2020) - page 16
    - Page 18 indicates that the Reduit brand will have a skincare range (second Reduit product in 2021) and also other brands (brands = more products) are under development.
    -BodyGuard patch under the Lubricen brand in U.K and Australia (2020 launch) - page 16
    -2nd P&G integrated product? - This is already at least 6 months overdue? Is this still on the cards? This one is speculation and still not confirmed.
    - 15 mil of additional revenue (2-3 mil profit?) under negotiation with new brands. Even less if they are replacing any current brands with these potential new brands. Speculation until the deal is confirmed and we see the end of year sales figures.

I've also got to say I'm quite liking these new Chapter One advisers communication mob. This presentation was put together well.

Last edited by born2reign: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.