OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    many thanks, nice presentation....that trots out the same misleading claims about device as seen in the CR slide deck. No, the device doesn’t double survival in lapc. No the device wasn’t responsible for downstaging patients. It was used with potent modern chemotherapy which most likely gave most of the benefit according to RECENT trial results and modern practice. No competition? Not quite true- there’s modern radiotherapy. There’s no objective proof at present that oncosil device is any better (or even safer) than current radiation therapy eg stereotactic. Because they’ve not been directly compared in trials.
    a “wealth” of clinical data proving efficacy and 6 studies done? Really? Apart from the two recent studies in lapc (Panco and the US trial) the other 4 I had to search past company materials. Those 4 trials it turns out 2 in pancreatic and 2 liver cancer barely had meaningful patient numbers , in fact two had under 10! And...- those 4 were done between 2004 & 2008! Got to be kidding. I can’t find evidence these were published. See company slides of May 2015.
    this company must think some of us were born yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.602K 578.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 27372830 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31911866 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.