OSL 20.0% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

May I ask genuinely for your opinion, or anyone who has...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    May I ask genuinely for your opinion, or anyone who has confidence in the board, about the way the data has been presented? All I have seen so far are accusations of down ramping, but not a lot of substantiated counter arguments against concerns that has been raised by VRS37, Milsha77 and myself. If the facts that we have pointed out are wrong/unsubstantiated ramps, then feel free to report us to admin, or come up with substantiated counter arguments and I will check the arguments, and I will agree with you if they are proven right.

I bought into this company because I have a vested interest in pancreatic cancer and I believe in the medical team conducting the research. In fact, what I have pointed out previously is that the product just hasn't gone through enough trials to arrive at a conclusion of efficacy. What I am disappointed by is that company leaders appointed trying to hype a product with clear mis-information and making claims that the trial was not designed to show.

I am sure the SP will continue to increase in the near term if this is how they decide to sell this. If that is all you care about then to each their own. But, it doesn't make what was shown in the presentation right, which is the point I am arguing.

I am happy to be proven wrong by evidence, not by keyboard warriors. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $137.7K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3725013 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3489246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.