OSL 20.0% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Investor Presentation, page-55

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    hello, agree. I’d not be too concerned about the name- calling it happens a fair bit here, usually means they know you’re right! lot of long term investors I think emotionally connected to the stock and don’t have the tools to counter argue with facts, or very closely connected to company and know they’ve been caught out, so try to undermine the person instead of the argument!

re: your other question about where oncosil got 8.5 months median survival, I believe I know, they’ve used that number a lot in materials I’ve seen as a default control to panco trial and its from the gemcitabine- abraxane arm of MPACT phase 3 trial published few years ago. Big flaw is that was in metastatic pc which as you’ll recognise is completely wrong comparator population. Not valid. They should really be using the phase 2 LAPC trial of gem-abraxane published Jan this year in one of lancet specialty journals (author: Philip, available on line) which is the nearest to a proper control the panco study never had. But When you read the results you’ll realise immediately why the Philip lapc study is never mentioned in company materials and excluded from their meta analysis .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $137.7K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3725013 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3489246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.