WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

It's fair to say that when the first question of the open forum...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    It's fair to say that when the first question of the open forum was about the departure of Fred Bart, Ashley K jumped in and explained that the ASX had "changed the rules" when it came to the 2 x AU directors. The initial correspondence suggested that there was a grace period to allow time to appoint a new director. The suspension was out of the blue, embarrassing for Coby who had to divert attention away from negotiations and most importantly overshadow (their words) the biggest / most important ASX announcement WBT has made to date. The finger was firmly pointed at the ASX for misinformation and lack of clear and timely communication.

I personally got the feeling most in the room in Melbourne are very happy with the Coby and his team, that essentially the product is de-risked. Coby's "paranoia" is driving he and his team to get the first signed deal ASAP. They are recruiting the best of the best to work on these deals as they come to fruition. CH is adamant there will be revenue coming in by the end of this calendar year (2023)

If you're fascinated about the semiconductor industry - read Chip Wars the 2022 Business Book of the year. You then get an understanding of the time it takes to get new tech to market, the politics and how rewarding it can be for companies that succeed

His board in Israel are icons in the industry and would not be working at WBT if they did not want to be part of history making technological advancements.

Whilst we're frustrated at the market volatility, I'm sleeping well at night.

GLTAH
    Weebit for the Win!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.