SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

investor presentation ..., page-19

1. 8 Posts.
    sorry guys if I am a bit pessimistic sound like Klob25, and I don't mean to down ramping sdl because I know in the long term this stock will fly.
    But in the short term, there might be a bit of hurdles.
    But again this is just my thought and that's why I used this forum to find what are other people thought and opinions. Given the facts that recent string of events, there could be two scenarios out there.

1.There is no doubt that there were 12 interested parties in the early stage but as the financial situation looked uncertain few months ago and all the money dries up,the big companies in china and around the world becomes extra selective in picking which company they like to take over or invest in. My assumption was they would rather pick the good quality company that near into production or already in production stage like FMG,OZL,RIO,GBG etc. So some of them might have withdrawn or went cold in the negotiation table.
    As the state of the economy and financial situation are getting better in recent time, that's why they try to lure back all those 12 parties by doing this investor presentation in beijing and sydney(displaying their assets and potential once again). And that's why they do the capital raising to buy their time out from this recession and advantage in the negotiating table. I also think they use the money to do some small drillings to increase their tonnage of ore, so it will be even more appealing for investor/future off take patners.Therefore It could be a delay in announcing offtake patner.

2.the other scenario is offcourse no drama and everything going well accordingly to schedule.
    Again this is just my suspicious thought as I myself have not much experience in the share market, that's why I like
    to have some opinions/thought from this forum.
    But I am confident in the long term sdl will blossom and happy ending to all of us who believe in it. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.