PUA 12.5% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

investor presentation

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    This morning I've been taking a close look at this briefing and as usual, the presentation has a few bonanza grade shoots hidden away in the crevices.

* Cash costs of $500/oz is actually blazed in bold headlines. The company hasn't disclosed cash costs in the past as I recall and on today's POG, I see them making $700 for every ounce

Which brings me to.........

* Profit. This one is hidden but it's real treasure for the company. Compare the disclosed cash reserves in the last Quarterly with what the say they have now and there is profit. Not big, but based on what they reckon they will dig up, they could have $A11M by the end of the year.

They won't keep all of the $$$. They may spend disgustingly little of it on.......

* Acquisitions. African and Australian properties with serious potential at market bottom prices and product diversity. Gold, Uranium, Base metals. Now is the time, with Administrators busy sweeping up the wreckage of the mining collapse. Who wants an operational silver mine now that Macmin has maccrashed? Who wants copper and cobalt crusting over unmeasured billions of IOCGU potential?

Thank you for the thank yous but no more thank you. Over the next few weeks, other commitments permitting, I am putting together a more comprehensive background paper on the coming bonanza for HEG. Email me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.686M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $17.92K 3.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 27225652 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6123366 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.