PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

hi bernard,have to agree with u there whole heatedly ,most of...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hi bernard,
    have to agree with u there whole heatedly ,most of the time the info is there from the company in the form of a written ann, but hearing it in another form usually gives a different perspective, and sometimes cements the idea across much clearer...this is y i have found Opalines summaries, to have been invaluable for so long, a good educated re-assumption of our co's progress...kudos to u mr opaline, and always very much appreciated from me!

i saw the upgrades to achieve 40-50k ounces per yr a definite buy in last week...my thinking is this...i follow bdg, they have said they can achieve 30-40k per year. their market cap is 144million. now heg's market cap alone is currently 58 mill(not incl. options)almost a third. so for a similar amount of ounces, at approx AU$100 cost per ounce less than bdg's...leaves a lot more potential SP appreciation in my mind.
    Correct me if im on the wrong track, but that leaves a huge potential of SP appreciation alone on current market valuation. In my opinion, a no brainer, and will take little time for the general market to wake up to the fact, and when they do, should make us look as good as we deserve.

i can see the marketing value of selling ingots so much of a good thing, i know a few hard core goldies, and their opinion of buying physical from this co instead of an established dealer of being of benefit. they say saving that certain %age is worth it, and at the same time, has awakened/alerted them to a potential good stock at the same time..so win win there IMO!

Cheers
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.