GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

investor preso, page-28

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    R15, Presentation was good and gave a good representation of the strong position GGE is in. Management have done a good job and better than many whose Mkt cap is higher. There has been no value placed on Napville future on our share price so whatever is happening with P/Dome is irrelevant to the company being undervalued on the current fundamentals. Note the cost of Louise has decreased so return will be higher now which is good. Well name is given so we can now watch for it.

My belief in the unconventional is that project will come from company leads, possibilities may come from the Global energy presentation but that is a guess. Our association with the "P" is unfortunate imo

I can understand some confusion, each will have an opinion. I am relaxed but have no prediction on sp only that I am confident that we have very good management doing their very best for its shareholders in a challenging environment.

I make this stuff up based on my own research. The quarterlies are the only thing I care about.

That probably doesn't answer your question but that is all I have today. I have changed my sentiment only because my sentiment doesn't matter - only yours does and that should always be based on your own research which I am confident you are doing.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.