PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi DonnaPMH is a fascinating stock I feel the CEO isn't content...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    Hi Donna

PMH is a fascinating stock
    I feel the CEO isn't content to be subordinate to GIR
    PMH is shaping up as a strong independent Coy.
    Holding and building a substantial land bank
    Has Mike Joyce from GIR on the board
    Has already spun off a Co ie PEN
    It has a world class JORC resource in the bag : 7 BILLION Tonnes of Copper AND GROWING.
    The market values this res at 0.5 cents per POUND.
    LME inventories of Copper are now measured in just days of production
    Copper is crucial to all urban dwellers. Demand is growing
    Their resource is in a friendly mining state
    They have excellent infrastructure in place. Roads and power supplies everywhere

It is dry and environmentally friendly for drilling. Superior to most copper locations in the world
    It is surrounded by other mining Coys. Rationalization in the area is a no brainer. Google Nevada Copper Corp.

They have and are building a significant JORC res of Molybdenum This is one of the most exciting metals of the 21st century. Google Molybdenum

They are building a substantial Uranium res in an Environment far more friendly to U than most and with little political risk. Many of the African based high fliers could be gone with a coup.

One of the delights of junior resource stocks is that in the short and often medium term the market gets certain stocks
    psychotically wrong. And even more delicious is the absolute gravity with which short term traders and chartists address the stock. Reeling off reasons why it will never get beyond a certain point.
    Look at some of the comments on the GIR THREAD WHEN THE STOCK WAS UNDER $1.00 This is a vastly bigger no brainer even than GIR.
    It actually has a JORC resource it has every conceivable duck in its ambit in a row. Even 1 day old bald eagle chicks
    nearby are in sync. But watch the litany of doubt and disparagement flow when it makes its next move
    Its more entertaining than watching NZ beat Australia at cricket or rugby league

Regards W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.