PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Waiken,Just back in the country and good to see you here and...

1. 810 Posts.
    Waiken,

Just back in the country and good to see you here and alot more discussion on the PMH thread. Seems to me that there is an increased recognition of PMH's potential in the market now. Good stuff.

Appreciate your comments re the old days on GIR. You raise an important point in comparison and that is the comparative risks - the value of the proven resource at Ann Mason alone (not to mention the added value of its broader resources and holdings and partnerships) as we know, well undervalues PMH. I think the other key point is of course that both co/-s are using a similar development and economic strategy and this is where alot of our value will come in the long term as the assets will in the end provide a solid proportion of financing for any ensuing mining activity if and when it happens. :)

Point taken re Nevada Copper Corp... this there are some old posts and info here - but it is also well worth keeping an eye on the movements of some of the other players in the area also e.g. Quaterra who hold the MacArtur deposit as well as the old Yerrington Mine. I dig the way the plug the area as under consolidation with near term production. Bottom line is that the area is well on the map and of course as others have posted today - at this stage of the area development discussions are likely to be ongoing.

http://www.quaterraresources.com/index.php?page=projects&projectid=3

I also like the fact that discussions re Blue Rose are clearly stated on the agenda again... the market likes to hear about Blue Rose and with current moves in South Australia, the Blue Rose potential is no where near factored in as yet!

Anyway, a range of further random thoughts. Keep talking everyone! Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.