CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Seems a few angry people on the CNP forums of late. Imperial has...

1. 4,683 Posts.
    Seems a few angry people on the CNP forums of late. Imperial has gone from a super positive CNP holder to now a narcie anti CNP poster. Why dude?

Guys and gals, if you are after a slow, steady and somewhat secure investment, go choose a bank. You want fast 100% gains, research penny mining stocks.

If you are after a ground floor position on a company that has the flu at the moment then IMO CNP is here.

If you can see past all the mist at CNP and can ride out the illogical regression of the SP then seriously don't look at your portfolio. NO ONE like seeing red. And you need to be a holder to make gains back into the green.

I hold CNP. I am averaged at .34 with muchos red in my account. People bought Fortiscue @ $60 and held on what? Reports of surveys. Not concrete and known evidence.

The world didn't stop turning when the twin towers collapsed.

When was the last time you saw a shopping centre close down?

When was the last time you saw empty shops in a shopping centre?

When have you not seen people buying in shops?

When did the world or local economy stay the same?

Don't get spooked out of holding. You bought it for a reason and because you had a belief. I believe CNP will recover to a point where it will be business as usual. At that point I'll reap the gains of my holding.

And you know what?

People will still be buying goods in shopping centres.

Make up your own minds of course, but personally CNP has to fly.

Maybe the above is a bit disjointed. My apologies for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.