ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Investor Relations - Correspondence

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    All,

Have just heard back from Erik (IR):

- believes Ben is still in charge and has not given notice (to the best of his knowledge), Erik has advised the company of the current situation on HC

- believes that the job ad relates to Ben's visa conditions in that they require him to have a position that has been advertised in market

- believes that the company is progressing forward as required (his opinion)

- severely doubts that Ben's position could be advertised without a market update first, I personally dont believe this scenario happened when Clay was replaced so no reason to doubt that comment from Erik

For those who will no doubt think that I am simply just painting a rose coloured pic - am happy to forward my corresponding emails as proof.

DYOR - however considering the current size of loses, what more do you have to lose by holding fire until a legitmate market update from the company to shed appropriate light on current progress at the company.

Sad that we are all so jittery but a falling SP unfortunately makes you paranoid

Cheers & GLTA!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.