DVP 0.43% $2.31 develop global limited

Hi everyone,My name is Tony Dawe from Professional Public...

1. 202 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

My name is Tony Dawe from Professional Public Relations (PPR) in Perth and I've recently been appointed by Venturex Resources to develop and implement a comprehensive on-going media & investor relations strategy for the Company.

I've been a professional investor relations consultant for 20 years and have a great deal of experience managing relations between shareholders and company management, particuarly junior exploration and mining companies.

One of my roles will be to monitor the information posted about Venturex on Hot Copper and other forums, and where that information is not accurate, to correct it quickly.

As I become more familiar with the Company, its operations and its management, I will also be happy to respond to specific questions from shareholders and to provide clarification on matters that have already been disclosed to the ASX by the Company.

I am not interested in responding to uninformed speculation, personal attacks or conspiracy theories, but in promoting an informed and open discussion among investors and potential investors on this forum. I am most certainly NOT in the business of providing "inside information".

For Venturex Resources shareholders, I aim to be a source of reliable information and an important link between the Company and all its external stakeholders. I welcome any feedback from VXR shareholders and promise to listen to your views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $626.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.35 $2.24 $1.634M 708.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 46715 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.