EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Investor relations ...time for a change, page-216

1. 7,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    I spoke with AS after the Lithium Valley announcement also and I explained to him the confusion that had been created (for some shareholders and certainly non-shareholders) by announcing an Australian facility before we had progressed the Asia-Pacific facility. AS told me exactly what he told you (Asia-Pacific, then Australia, then Europe).

Despite the confusion caused to some (by the Lithium Valley announcement), in the very next announcement the Company states; "The positive R&D result positions Kibaran to aggressively advance its key objectives for 2019".

How does EcoGraf Asia-Pacific get left off that list of "objectives for 2019"? I have no idea. AS apparently told one shareholder that it was "strategic". Well, if the strategy is to not attract any new investors then it'll probably work.

AS has received feedback from a number of shareholders (small and large) that we need to sharpen our pencil when it comes to our announcements and PR. Clearly that feedback has fallen on deaf ears.

I don't want the next CR to be at 10c or 14c, and nor do I want a cornerstone investor or strategic partner to get in at that price. I want the next CR to be at +20c, but that isn't going to happen unless we do a hell of a lot better at wording our announcements and also marketing our Company's enormous potential. Omitting EcoGraf Asia-Pacific from yesterday's announcement was a mistake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.