EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Investor relations ...time for a change, page-279

1. 17,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Hi 564, posted it on this thread as that's where Reiner had nicely provided the flake size comparisons for us, but as you seem to want a new PR company then perhaps it may seem ironic to you.

I note from your previous posts you have largely sold out, unfortunate, sorry to see you go . On a CR , I notice you keep repeating your claim one is coming, are you now hoping for a CR to get back in? Anyway, good luck if that's the case, from what I can gather speculative mining companies do usually have to raise funds from time to time, so perhaps your call will come true eventually.

On Epanko positive announcement, but don't say when will be financed, well I don't suppose they can say that until they get a decision from Germany, not sure if a new PR company would be able to assist with anything extra. Perhaps we could generate some hype, what about a countdown or something? Have you got any articles on the process, perhaps post them up?

Other than that I suppose it's a question of working thru the fundamentals as these will ultimately determine value. As you point out, KNL fundamentals look good, lucky to be coming to market at right time and blessed with ideal flake distribution.

Just need the SP to go up, lol, perhaps after you get back in at that CR you keep mentioning. That would be nice, wouldn't it? Would a new PR company assist at this stage, not sure personally but it's an interesting thought. Perhaps finance will assist.

Anyway, all the best with your future investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.