FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

"investor relations", page-18

1. 474 Posts.
    Couchy,

I have posted my interepretation of that clause in an earlier post.

heres the entire text from AGM form

6. RESOLUTION 7 – RATIFICATION OF PRIOR ISSUE – PLACEMENT SHARES
    6.1 General
    As announced on the ASX on 18 April 2011, the Company issued 425,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares (Placement Shares) to private and institutional clients of Hartleys Limited.
    ASX Listing Rule 7.1 provides that a company must not, subject to specified exceptions, issue or agree to issue during any 12 month period any equity securities, or other securities with rights to conversion to equity (such as an option), if the number of those securities exceeds 15% of the number of securities in the same class on issue at the commencement of that 12 month period.
    ASX Listing Rule 7.4 sets out an exception to ASX Listing Rule 7.1. It provides that where a company in general meeting ratifies the previous issue of securities made pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 7.1 (and provided that the previous issue did not breach ASX Listing Rule 7.1) those securities will be deemed to have been made with shareholder approval for the purpose of ASX Listing Rule 7.1. The issue of the Placement Shares did not breach ASX Listing Rule 7.1.
    By ratifying this issue, the Company will retain the flexibility to issue equity securities in the future up to the 15% annual placement capacity set out in ASX Listing Rule 7.1 without the requirement to obtain prior Shareholder approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.