FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

"investor relations", page-37

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi Couchy8,
    Have also recently emailed concerned about the companie's continuing poor perception and s/p. To date with no response.
    Have been a long term holder for many years now and have supported past share issues. With the shares now trading more than 25% below the most recent issue price I think it states the obvious that Focus now has an underligning major problem in the market place, and with it's long term supporters. I stressed that any further attempt to raise further capital after the most recent $40m or so will in my view be very poorly recieved, and likely cause a severe crisis of confidence especially in the ongoing prevailing poor market conditions despite high world gold prices.
    All we continue to hear is how fantastic results are for Focus Minerals but there is never any end gain for the companies shareholders with the share price continuing to languish compared to many of it's peers. You only have to look at the longer term charts of companies such as RMS, SLR,SAR,NST,RRL etc to see just how poorly we have done. Even pure explorers such as ABM will likely have higher caps soon.
    The most recent aquisition of CRE was a mistake in my view at this time despite the large landholdings of that company, and has clearly deflected the company from achieving positive cashflow from Coolgardie and the Mount. Focus very obviously has enough on it's hands developing numerous pits, and underground operations, and moving to a cash positive position so that it can finally start to reward it's long suffering shareholder's.
    I still have the opinion that with good focussed management FML will one day grow into the prosperous company that we all hope for. However I do believe there is a mounting crisis of confidence developing in long term supporters with the Company continuing to increase the compelexity of its operations pushing out any reward to shareholders further and further out into the future.
    With the release of the current Sept report, I am shocked that of the $40 million raised in the previous issue most will be spent in the next quarter, and if the gold price does not perform another cap raising will then be necessary. With 4b plus shares issued who do they think they are, BHP, or RIO?
    FMl is my largest holding and I know the company can prosper. You have the right name just follow it and again become more focussed. Please cut the continuing hype out how just fantastic everything is all over the place, and simply return an ongoing profit from hereon. To achieve this all you really have to do now with production rising, and an escalating gold price is just reduce the spend a little.
    Remember that the main game is to move to finally rewarding your long suffering shareholders. Bigger is not best if you cannot make a decent profit. Sell out to Stone if you have to, or if you believe you have bitten of more than you can chew on.
    Respectfully we are now all waiting for a proper response. We still know you can do it, but I for one will not be supporting any further cap raising on your past history.
    Sorry for this and may offend some, but just had to say it.

Lets hope that the company now starts to listen to it's share holders instead of thumbing their nose at them. After all that is all a company is a group of share holders.
    Ignore them at your peril, (and unfortunately our's)

Best Regards Always,
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.