EWC 0.00% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

investor relations

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Another day - same old issue.

EWC's Investor Relations are pathetic and in fact non existent. As per my posts a few weeks ago, this issue is one that needs to be pressed by shareholders until it is resolved. As Moosey said, it is ridiculous that Alan, Brian and co will happily reassure anyone who manages to get through by phone that all is well, everything will be in place and sorted by the 20th (of course no mention of the month or year) and yet when it comes to giving the market official updates - absolutely nothing.

What has happened with the supposed legal action against MW that they referred to in their ASX query response?

How is their previously stated timeline tracking?

etc, etc, etc

Their email address is [email protected]. I am once again writing asking for an urgent review of their current dismal Investor Relations. If you feel the same way could you please do the same. They need to be pressured and held to account.

The problem we face is that their incredible lack of competence in this area has led to a share price decline of 30 odd cents. If were were lucky enough to get good news now - we might hope to gain that money back whereas if they had half an ounce of a clue about managing this thing - we would be heading North from 80 cents and not 50 cents - and that is just in the last month. Apply the same logic to the last 3 - 5 years and imagine where this business could potentially be positioned.

Give them the benefit of the doubt that they are good at what they do behind the scenes but in terms of managing the share price and looking after shareholders interest they are absolute muppets and this needs sorting or we have next to no chance of seeing the potential returns that we would all like to see I am sure.

Please get an email off to [email protected] (a $1 billion company with an Optusnet address - for f***s sake) and lobby them to get this circus sorted.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $145 18.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34886 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.