EWC 0.00% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

FYI - my email to brian and/or Stewart below. Appreciate any...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    FYI - my email to brian and/or Stewart below. Appreciate any support on this:

[email protected]

Good afternoon Brian or Stewart,

Once again I find myself writing to you in the slim hope that you will pay any attention (thank you for the phone call finally some weeks ago Brian).

EWC's investor relations is an absolute basket case. What on earth makes you think you can treat your fellow shareholders as you do.

Once again we find the share price plummeting for absolutely no reason (so you say). Might I suggest that one reason is your lack of competence in keeping the market informed which makes you an incredibly easy target for anyone (with deep enough pockets) looking to manipulate the share price. Those who choose to, know that they can take advantage of your lack of anything that resembles providing shareholders with confidence when bad news surfaces. An article here, a couple of large parcels of shares sold there and they know that the share price will tumble as shareholders are already on tenterhooks wondering what on earth is happening with the promised timelines and whether any progress has been made.

You are a $1 million public company and yet by your own admission you take no professional counsel when it comes to either Public Relations or Investor Relations. This continues to be an incredible frustrating and ludicrous situation and one that I can only plead with you to resolve.

This yoyo of a share price is crazy. If you could control the impact that negative press has on the share price through some well timed and informative market updates then perhaps when you manage to create some good news the share price will do better than simply recover its recent loses - and then when you capital raise at your HK listing (which despite your "haven't made a decision yet" claims I am sure you will) then you will get a decent return (or even better you could magic up a few less shares and dilute us smaller shareholders a little less).

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $145 18.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34886 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.