EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

investor relations, page-3

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Dear fellow suffering shareholders, from a 86c high to a 48c low within a month. Elliot and his independent board of directors must be so proud. Unfortunately it's happened all before ,and worse.
    First of all lets address, a couple of points of Micheal Wests myopic article. the first raising of capital at 50c per share in 2007 was to fund the first 500,000 tpa module into production. Then when the shareprice took off and thre was great demand ,especially from large hedge funds , Elliot& Co decided to issue stock at $1.20 in 2008. It was almost doubley over prescibed and the share allotment was expanded,that took a lot of demand away from the market,but it allow the capital to immediately expand to 4X 500,000tpa modules. They were then ordered and manufactured, I know because I spoke directly to Chart in April 2009 and they confirmed then 2completed ,2 half finished and paid for THEN. Thats why there was two raisings for the one plant,because its modular ,thats it's concept.
    Then the GFC occured, large hedge funds were faced with panic and unrelenting redemptions. one of the largest that bought stock at $1.20 wanted out. EWC represented little to it in it's portfolio. It had a constant daily sell order. The name that was suggested at the time was OchZiff, it drove the sp down to 18.5c untill Ellerston/ Packer came in and absorbed the stock and the rout ceased.
    In this time Elliot & Co did nothing ,no statement of position no information to shareholders ,absolutley nothing. I urged within channels for a statement of position, and a share buy back at 20c, a wall of indifference was the answer.
    So now, 2012 according to my subjective interpretation Micheal West's article suggests that at best Elliot is at best incompetent liar, and at worst a schemeing fraudster. this is only my personal interpretation of the article, but who agrees with me? Elliot's response apart from the absolute technical minimal response to a ASX query, nothing. A lovely sweet fat ,let me show you the bird shareholders nothing. No update of position to the market, no mail out response to holding shareholers.For the CEO of a publically listed company, I find his response INEPT ,IMPOTENT ,PATHETIC and not fit for a person to hold office in what was a company in the ASX 150 before its $600,000,000 slide .In entrusting the position of CEO there are many serious obligations. One is to maximise return to shareholders, such a contemptible disregard for shareholder value should not be tolerated.This shareprice rout has occurred because EWC Directors through their inaction allowed it to occur.
    Cheers Doc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.