SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Investor Relations

1. 88 Posts.
    Fellow holders, I thought I would post some of my own ideas about our beloved BML ( I hold and I rate this stock highly).

As a former VP of a mid-cap ASX Co in the energy sector, part of my role was to manage our shareholder base. Part of the journey is not just about announcing facts, technical data, etc. It's also about managing the blend of your shareholders who contribute towards your growth and ensuring that they are fully aware of the game. Again, this is my opinion and I'm happy to solicit thoughts from others.

We would always try to encourage a solid institutional base (or, equally, a key cornerstone investor/s) who are generally a stable form of stakeholder. Rarely do these investors openly buy or dump on market. A good investor relations strategy is that the Co knows what these guys are thinking. Always. Any hint on an exit then they are lined up with a new Insto who wants in and a transaction is completed off-market.

Then there is a nice place for retail investors (I.e us... Mums and Dads). A much more fickle investor with all sorts of strategies, pressures, needs, wants, etc. A very hard group of investors to predict. They want facts and no crap. But they can dump on a good day and buy at the worst time. Love or hate "us" we give the stock the necessary churn such that the stock has a heart beat on the market.

What I'm wondering, is whether BML have the proportions of stakeholders in tune. Are they actively doing road shows to the Instos to discuss the stock ? And by this I don't just mean reiterate the facts, but also paint the plans, the future, the blue sky... It's not always just about the results. Sure, for us, the flow of news is effectively de-risking the stock. But there needs to be some concise news from the company to its stakeholders about how it's truly going in terms of realizing their initial vision and goals. It provides a "feel" for what is going on. I'm not suggesting that this isn't happening... I just have an inkling that this is an area for improvement maybe.

Yes PV is switched on and he doesn't want to be spending too much of his cash reserves on investor relations, but in my experience it pays big dividends. Anyway these are my thoughts based on my experience, for what it's worth. Would like to hear other views.

Please be kind though. Good luck and thanks to the regular contributors who continue to make this thread fascinating!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $88 44.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 219208794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22749258 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.