SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Investor Relations, page-2

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    chubbychecker,

I understand what you are suggesting and in normal circumstances I would agree with you.

P.V being an ex broker would know how the market would be treating junior explorers at the moment.

So to be spending money promoting what BML are doing at the moment would be flogging a dead horse in my opinion.

Ring up some directors of junior mining companies and ask them how easy it is to raise money at the moment, you might get a feel for what is actually happening in this sector.

I know many brokers and they are all singing the same tune. And that's where it starts.

There would not be many brokers recommending to their clients to start investing in junior resources.

Plain and simple. Tech stocks are the preferred option at the moment.

In the small caps they have been the best performers.

And that is the reason if you spend some time and check out the volumes that are going through those little resource stocks at the moment you will find not much activity.

And if you do happen to find some worthwhile activity it will probably be in stocks that insto''s are still dumping like ARI, BCI , AGO etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.