UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Investor Relations, page-10

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If they are playing with a straight bat there isn't much opportunity for a "good call" associated with 1Q
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-appendix-4c-30-09-16-unis-o.3007793/#.WCRcBvl97IU

But a call where they spell out what they did, what the goals are for the next 2 quarters and how they are managing cash and programs/resources would be brilliant. Informed investors are generally far less nervous.

But....they don't seem to care about shareholders as they have their funding needs from Orbimed and Amgen so they don't need to butter up the market.

Hemingway. That is a disappointing read....at least a courtesy meeting or a lengthy phone call would have sufficed.

I feel the pumps will get to the market....but honestly cant see how someone, including Orbimed doesnt buy them at this point given their lowly market cap, low cash, low revenue but supposed billin dollar contracts which simply need 5-7 years to mature!!!!!

Doesnt add up. The second i can make it add up am open to throwing back in as i am soft for the new strategy and approach. Would have preferred this approach back in 2011 and Unifill but better late than never

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.