ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

investor relations

1. 461 Posts.
    hardmano/unicorn1/para.i am not sure who is advising esg on their investor relationship but they certainly need to pick up their game.the drilling report forgot to mention.1.bibbliwindi 13 intersected 24.2 metres of coal within the maules creek section including 20.8 metres within the bohena seam/against bibblewindi 12 which intersected 19.8 metres of coal in maules creek section including 16.8 metres within bohena seam.the coal seam has increased in size .lets hope that continues.2.their has been numerous posts on hot copper about the company advising its shareholders about gas flows and the quality of the gas.i have completed some research on the last time the company advised on the gasflow and the only information i found was on 12th july 2007 where the company advised that gas was flowing at the rate of 450,000 cubic feet a day and rising (chart showed classic trend of increasing gas and decreasing water production/this trend should have improved alot since then) .the quality of the gas was not reported in the drlling report again.why not????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.