BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

investor relations, page-2

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    My $0.02:

People really cannot and should not expect Lange to release would-be announcements to the market until such time as a contract/acquisition is ACTUALLY signed off on. We wouldn't expect a mining company to release an announcement to market saying they "think" recent drill samples probably contain 60% Fe+ UNTIL the actual assay is returned from the lab.

Now just because NMS is a service company should not be a reason for us to expect any less level of professionalism.

To use the mining analogy again, consider the current negotiations with potential takeover candidates etc as the feasibility stage of production and when something is ACTUALLY agreed upon (not just the WHO but HOW MUCH FOR$, EARN-OUTS and WHEN?) then it will be the right time for an announcement to be released to market.

As it stands, I just can't see the faults in management that others obviously do and wonder what more old neppy needs to do to impress if not what it has already done and achieved.

Let's not forget that even a giant like Worley Parsons went from a high of nearly $55 down to a low of just over $10. This should tell us that there have been some pretty testing conditions out there and Neptune have weathered the storm beautifully, while maintaining their underlying strategy of growth and expansion into potentially larger markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.