ALC 3.45% 5.6¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Investor roadshow presentation and business update, page-34

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1715
    Informative presentation, by far the best presentation to date.

I really like how the presentation articulate the market potential (including structural tailwinds), current state of play, existing market penetration across the existing key markets and, most importantly, the expansion/growth strategies to capitalise on the opportunities.

We know revenues will more than likely accelerate in Q3 and Q4. The key challenge for Alcidion right now is to convince the market by demonstrating how those increased revenues/additional contract wins would translate to cash flow.

At this stage, someone looking from the outside would find it hard to reconcile increased revenues with the 4C cashflows.

in recent months, particularly in the small cap space, some former darlings such as VLT and IME have seen significant falls in their share price in part because revenues have not flow on through to positive operating cashflows.

Accordingly, it is perhaps understandably why some investors remain sceptical about some small cap companies. No right or wrong on this.

If and when those revenues start to flow on through to positive operating cashflows, the market will be more confident about the projected revenues (including profitability, margins and impact of operating leverage). More importantly, it would provide management with creditability in future stakeholder engagement and market communication.

I also wouldn't be surprised if some of the institutional investors who participated in the recent raise are selling some of their holdings given a 20+% in the current environment is actually not that bad. Hence, the recent price action. A profit is a profit at the end of the day.

The market potential in the UK is huge, I believe we also got the right product, we are at

right time due to the structural tailwinds, we have a management team with proven capabilities, networks and experience in that market... It all now comes down to execution...

I am backing Kate and her team and have practically backed them to the hilt.

i used the party analogy a while back (can't remember which post is it). Assuming everything plays out well, I think we have all arrived early to the party. Some other guests have started arriving and the conversations are starting to flow. We are just waiting for the party to be in full swing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $14.96K 267.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 252941 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 20576 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ 141384
Last updated 15.02pm 03/06/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.