VYS 5.26% 30.0¢ vysarn limited

Sally,"If i read correctly you were insinuating that those that...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Sally,

"If i read correctly you were insinuating that those that have attended were perhaps in receipt of info that might influence them to buy more shares."

errr how else do you explain the sudden buying interest...coincidence?!

"If you really must know, I sold some shares yesterday, so I guess now you will say I got info that influenced me to sell. Can't win no matter what is said."

I couldnt care less if you sold some and couldnt care less if you brag about it. However you can win if you so choose to, you could start with a little more respect for others and and little less "preciousness" in your posting. My posts IMO have been fair and reasonable yet you choose to attack me.

"I do believe you are sour at the thought that someone gets a look in before you, but hey, that's life."

Ive well and truly done my buying and am happy others are getting on board. I learnt a long time ago about information asymmetry in the market, it is as you say a fact of life. If I was looking to take a position in the company I would take this sudden buying interest as a positive and would look to buy any retracement.

Thats all I have to say about this, Im off to enjoy my easter break.

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.015(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $125.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $231.7K 776.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49366 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 27169 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.