VYS 1.20% 41.0¢ vysarn limited

investor roadshow, page-252

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    OK point taken .

I will try take another chill pill and refrain from discussing my view on MHM in this forum for a while.

If you say so , I havent checked , but if 90/100 of my last 100 posts are on the MHM forum it is because I have been passionate and very worried people are going to blow up big gains in this stock .

When the market is open however I am watching my long stocks far more than MHM .

Whilst most in here dont want to hear my viewabout , I am pleased at least some are asking more questions if MHM and as a result determmining for themselves what is a good price to buy and a good price to sell .

As we all know most of us are good at buying , the challenge is to be a good seller and not to fall blindly in love with a story as it develops

I do want to point out in reference to my 90/100 posts , I rarely post on the stocks I am long on , and in 5 of my micro caps where i have been in over the last 2 years , I have only posted on LRS and PGC .

I mentioned CDU when I thought it was a trading oportunity as it was , and MEO when I called it wrong but thats about it .

SO being accused of posting for my perosnal benefit is incorrect and in my opinion just a cheap shot to dismiss concerns i have , that the person trying to discredit my opinion chooses to use .

Enough said , I hope I am incorrect , and all that are long get filthy rich from MHM cleaning the aliminium waste around the world .

Ill try keep my mouth shut and watch in silence until I read the quarterly and see what updates the board have for to dispel my short term pessimism .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $211.2K 506.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19250 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 27230 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.