VYS 6.32% 50.5¢ vysarn limited

ACB and twincreeks gave a good summary. Below is my addition...

1. 13 Posts.
    ACB and twincreeks gave a good summary. Below is my addition from the Sydney presentation. Please correct me if I misinterpreted anything.

MHM?s only ?competitor? in the world are a European based company (sorry, cant remember their name). They use a totally different process to MHM. This company attempted to enter the US market but failed as their costs were too high and it was way cheaper for companies to use landfill. Ben has no concern whatsoever of this European ?competitor?. As he said, they already tried and failed in the US market.

The US plant will have a mix of Australian and American employees. They have processes in place to protect our technology from employees too. Ben sees the US plant processing 200,000 to 250,000 tpa. Construction to start July/August of this year. MHM want to get ?significant majority? of the US market.

Government delighted to see MHM in the US. MHM has received a grant offer, but think we can do better. Still negotiating.

Ben is ?confident? we can build the US plant without capital rising.

Around 7 or 8 (ball park) states in the US has landfill. The state manages the landfill, not the EPA.

Re the 1 years Sims contract ? MHM wanted to see the quality before committing more longer term. This was a MHM decision. A new contract is under negotiation.

Australian plant can do three shifts of 90,000 tpa, but MHM decided to do 2 shifts of 60,000 tpa.

Alcoa produce around 400,000 tpa in the US and Smelter Service Corporation are a service provider to Aloca (and others). Smelter Service Corporation asked to be a partner with MHM, but MHM said no.

MHM are going to concentrate on the US market for the next 3 ? 5 years.

NMP has a number of different uses ? sorry no details given

SPL is capital intensive but well worth it ? sorry no details given

This year MHM are spending around $1 million on the exploration side of the business.

Drilling will commence very soon on the Silica.

MHM be looking for a minimum 30 years commitment re Silica.

Silica is very much dependent on end user specifications. It can/will be very different for each end user.

Ben is more excited about Thomas Creek than Hill 99.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.030(6.32%)
Mkt cap ! $213.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 50.5¢ 43.5¢ $1.978M 4.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56746 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 74328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.