VYS 4.00% 39.0¢ vysarn limited

investor roadshow, page-286

1. 415 Posts.
    Agree Portsea. They have really dropped the ball with their guidance on moolap. Feel that they are too keen and underestimate how long things take to happen. Note that construction of US plant was "mid 2011' now July/August. They don't even have the site selected,govt finance finalised, let alone put the job out to tender so I'll be surprised if they start building before the end of this calendar year.

They need to be very careful with time guidelines. Over promising and under delivering will give them a bad rep. and increase the perception of 'execution'risk. Once that happens it is very difficult to get the market back on side.

These timing problems may be symptomatic of too much reliance on one bloke, BM, and they need to recruit more management talent to grow this baby. The best success stories i've seen are when they always have excess manpower and let the business grow into it. Always staying ahead of the growth curve. Hurts the bottom line initially but you end up with a much stronger business long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $67.22K 177.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40461 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 11786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.