VYS 1.49% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

investor roadshow, page-289

1. 219 Posts.
    An ANN in regards to a deal in the US needs to come very soon IMO... after going through the preso notes in detail plus the talk after these presos. Plus the completion of Aussie plant should be ANNed any day.

Upside is in signing a deal on the dotted line in US for a 200-250t pa plant... any upside to come from the NMP extraction. As near instant 10s of Mil will come from commodities from the landfills once extracting commodities from these. We look to overseas landfill commodity rights with interest in coming deals. As you can get a lot of ALU out of these slag land fills.

I would not be worrying about any exchange rate as yet... because no revenue will be made from US until later 2012. Who knows what the exchange rate will be... It is all about the current deals especially in the US in the ST.

I am amazed to still hear people say we will head back to the average being 70c in the coming months or years. As every expert predicts pull backs but we keep blasting through every single prediction. Forget predicting the exchange rate...FACT is...Alcoa pay $300 AUD per ton. So only far to pay the equivalent in US dollars being $330 now. As I see we hit $1.1 today. This figure been already been bargained. Any less then we should receive something extra like guaranteed to tonnage pa, rights to all commodities extracted, development monies, etc, etc. I do not think the guys will be foolish when no real competition hangs around.

I doubt the ANN of completion of Aussie plant will have much impact now... as Aussie plant limited to 60K pa from landfill then 25K pa from live plants when landfill all gone. US seriously produces x40 the amount of Aussie. So Aussie plant a little BLIP in the bigger scheme of things to come.

It is interesting to note that they expect to be in ASX300 by end of 2011. Brokers have indicated it combines market cap, stability of revenue and being at the level for a certain time frame like 2 quarters in a row.

More than 8.6M profit needs to produced to enter the big boys list IMO. Does this indicate profits this year from NMP? For my money- yes... as indicated above the amount of ALU sitting in those landfills worth over $2000 per ton is HUGE. Upside to Aussie plant I feel... yet Aussie still only the tip of this iceberg of slag to recycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.8¢ 33.8¢ $209.4K 610.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11459 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 224488 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.