A2M 1.02% $6.92 the a2 milk company limited

Investor Strategy Day September 2019

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Does anyone have more information on the investor strategy day? I have tried to google so many times to no avail.

What exactly are they planning on covering in it? Their China Strategy? Overall group strategy? Are we finally expecting to see management's aspirations? e.g. we are trying to get to 15% market share in China over the next few years (or completely blow us away by giving us an actual year estimate of when they would achieve this?)

The above questions may be difficult to answer (some analysts might have more information but I doubt they would be handing it out on Hot Copper!!). One question that shouldn't be too difficult is the date of the event.

The very first time I saw the date I believe it was a 'The Australian' article and they said 21/22 September. However recently (after the results) there was an analyst from Morgans quoted as saying it will be on the 16th/17th. Can anyone out there confirm what day it is actually scheduled for.

I am surprised there is no mention of it at all in the annual report or any of the presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $4.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $6.93 $6.81 $2.116M 308.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12642 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 1138 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.