LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Mate.. its fruitless trying to tell these people how it feels to...

1. 7,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Mate.. its fruitless trying to tell these people how it feels to be an outsider that is constantly being shafted by these groups of so-called astute investors that think they are special because they have so many contacts. its like trying to convince a dictator that he is an absolute maniac with no feeling or a care in the world about how they treat good honest humans.

Stock markets are the most corrupted place on the planet and the companies listed are riddled with so-called BODs that are extremely well versed in the legalities ... most are solicitors/lawyers and accountants.. its a filly blown corrupted labyrinth of alleyways for them to sloth in and out of when and how hey like. and when it suits.

The CEOs are almost never involved in the filth that goes on, they are the voice to be heard while the BODs weave their grubby little magic with their mates/brokers.

IMO Alistair has been used and abused to shaft us like worthlessness after we had all invested in his words, he answered a tweet of mine last year when i mentioned to him that the selling and market reactions did not add up.. he replied by saying... yes it doesnt make sense at all and he was about to set up and live stream webinar to address the situation... it never happened and the SP went into serious down fall almost immediately.. who do you think directed him to shut up and stop communicating to his retail investors in such a humane way????

Was it the same person who told Joey that if he didnt like something that he could go and ????

As far as i am concerned this is all about Kabunga and his special people, and as for Pak Wei coming onto the BOD... that is just a stinking foul message that Kabunga is here to look after his mates and no one else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $82.61K 783.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 661273 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 151675 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 990580
Last updated 12.05pm 30/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.