MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Second poster. Things are already looking rosier. Now 7m market...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Second poster. Things are already looking rosier. Now 7m market cap. I want to see at least 800m market cap in 2 years time. There are 96 other countries we can export to. Then there is the domestic market. Worst you can do is lose all which is 1x. 0.5x if you claim it back on tax. Upside? I would say 100x. Maybe 200x. Maybe 400x. The best way to control or prevent loss is not to avoid these kind of stocks. It’s to invest “less” on these stocks but make sure you have half a foot inside the door. Give yourself a “chance”. I don’t advocate people to gamble. Or to take irrational risks. Or to buy dog stocks. Or to lose money. Or to pump the stock up and sell to other people. I just buy and hold the stock “forever”. I just need people to consider my reasoning. You can back the best stock in the world and things can go wrong. You can back the worst house on the street, but in the right hands, with a good makeover, the company’s fortunes might just take a massive U-turn. Yet the story is not over. Making 100x is easier said than done. You can buy at the bottom, but can you sell at the top? Can you buy bitcoin for 1c then sell for 100k? It’s easy to say I “thought about” buying this asset X years ago. It’s easier to say “If I bought this stock X years ago, I would now be a Billionaire”. The trouble is always in HOLDING the precious treasure you may have had years ago.
    Last edited by Tian8824: 07/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.