VCR ventracor limited

Having TETS would be a major technical advancement, there is no...

1. 395 Posts.
    Having TETS would be a major technical advancement, there is no doubt about that. My questions would be;
    1) Who is going to buy it??
    2) How will it be approved?
    3) Is it subject to the same riggers as the 3rd Gen LVAD? with respect to CE and FDA??

From re-reading the ann., I am not totally convinced that they have exceeded the 100 mark. Yes, that is contrary to my earlier posted comment.

In the ann., while they clearly state that the EU has had some implants, they actually state they are "close to 100 implants". Meaning, they are not there yet!!!!

This raises the question re. sales. If VCR is having problems selling this device as is now, who is going to buy a 4th generation??

If we had to wait this long for CE and the not yet delivered FDA approval for a 3rd generation, how long will it be before approval is granted to the 4th generation?? And will there be a market for it considering the advancement in other treatments (stem cell)??

I know I am sounding negative, but I seriously expected them to have exceed 100 by now. This company doesn't needs more technical advancement, it needs serious Entrepreneurial, marketing and sales expertise now.

The top 5 holding companies own 6.62% of shares. This information is publicly available for anyone that requests it. I am not an expert but, it doesn't seem that there is much accumulation happening.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.