WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

HOME | CORPORATE | RED MOUNTAIN | MT CARRINGTON | INVESTOR...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Investor Update - News you might have missed

Hello friends and investors,

Its been a busy time for us at White Rock and I thought I'd drop you a line to give you an update on some of the exciting things that have been happening, in case you missed any of them.

Last week I did a Q&A interview with Andrew from ProActive Investors. There, we caught up on a lot of the recent news flow:-
    1. we discussed White Rock's progress with diamond drilling at the high-grade Morning Star gold mine where two drill rigs are now operating,
    2. we discussed our recent release on the significant gold exploration potential we see more broadly at our recently acquired Woods Point Gold Project here in Victoria,
    3. we discussed receiving DTC (direct electronic trading) eligibility on the OTC in the US where we have a cross-listing, and
    4. we discussed a recent independent valuation report valuing White Rock at close to three times its current market price = plenty of upside you would think.
    White Rock talks exploration at Woods Point and a Buy rating in new research report
    Fundamental Research Corp (FRC) - Canada's largest independent research house, published a strong Buy Recommendation for White Rock, with a Price of $0.87 - three times our current share price. Done independently and at arm's length, this is yet another indication in my opinion of the disconnect between our underlying asset value and our market cap. Whilst a frustration, this is also the opportunity for the investor I think.
    FRC Re-initiation Report - WRM Getting Zero Value for Two of Its Three Assets
    Dr Quinton Hennigh, technical adviser to WRM's strategic and major shareholder Crescat Capital (Denver), gave an interview to US letter writer Jay Taylor after he had presented at the recent Metals Investor Forum in Vancouver. Worth a close listen.
    Podcast of Interview by Dr Quinton Hennigh with Jay Taylor
    Enjoy your Friday and weekend.
    If you are in North America, have a great Thanksgiving.

Regards,
    Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.