EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

investor update pres. - sale of ccp to xstrata, page-35

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    jojo I'm sure we are both on the same side of the manipulation debate ...apologies for the tone in some of my posts -which in hindsight look a bit pompous.

I've lost a lot of money through both manipulation and misleading announcements so tend to get on the old high horse a bit ...oops. I didn't want to "disagree" with you, but rather present some other thoughts.

MTW after going downhill considerably on the market, one theme I have used with some success (GBZ, QMN) is to only buy if I'm think it's not just a good price, but an excellent price. The reason being that if I miss a sudden rise in a stock that look promising (but I might not know too much about) then I haven't lost anything, but if I jump in and the stock goes the other way then I have potentially lost heaps (GGPO, ERJ, NXS etc etc). I also need to consider holding cash more often, and not jumping into the next "sure thing".

In the case of EXS I bought in a bit early but it was clearly a well run company with a great story re: cash backing (post sale) so I'm still positive with the outcome.

The Fox Davies Research note (now posted on EXCO website -thanks noellyn) offers further optimism as they now have a 12 month price target of $1.20 up from the last one of 88c.

Considering how the SP reacted negatively to the Shaw stockbroking downgrade on the 3rd of May we could be in for a nice bounce tomorrow esp considering the chart info posted by JGPM @ Jako.

Cheers,

John S.

...still behind the eight ball so don't take my word for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.