EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

jojo I'm sure we are both on the same side of the manipulation...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    jojo I'm sure we are both on the same side of the manipulation debate ...apologies for the tone in some of my posts -which in hindsight look a bit pompous.

I've lost a lot of money through both manipulation and misleading announcements so tend to get on the old high horse a bit ...oops. I didn't want to "disagree" with you, but rather present some other thoughts.

MTW after going downhill considerably on the market, one theme I have used with some success (GBZ, QMN) is to only buy if I'm think it's not just a good price, but an excellent price. The reason being that if I miss a sudden rise in a stock that look promising (but I might not know too much about) then I haven't lost anything, but if I jump in and the stock goes the other way then I have potentially lost heaps (GGPO, ERJ, NXS etc etc). I also need to consider holding cash more often, and not jumping into the next "sure thing".

In the case of EXS I bought in a bit early but it was clearly a well run company with a great story re: cash backing (post sale) so I'm still positive with the outcome.

The Fox Davies Research note (now posted on EXCO website -thanks noellyn) offers further optimism as they now have a 12 month price target of $1.20 up from the last one of 88c.

Considering how the SP reacted negatively to the Shaw stockbroking downgrade on the 3rd of May we could be in for a nice bounce tomorrow esp considering the chart info posted by JGPM @ Jako.

Cheers,

John S.

...still behind the eight ball so don't take my word for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.