IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Agree, even from my untrained eye, after a re-read it did all...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Agree, even from my untrained eye, after a re-read it did all make sence, lots of discussion on the RAB vs RC drilling and the new fancy soil testing technique is supposed to give better drill targets. Still lots to look forward too though, the fact they will be drilling right through to xmas.

Regarding the maxwells drilling, from my reading they are running behind schedule in drilling overall, this from the last activities report in mid July.

"Resumption of RC drilling at the Aldiss Project is expected in mid-July testing the Lowe Lode visible
    gold in quartz vein prospect (Figure 5) and resources extensions to the French Kiss deposit"

Where the update yesterday reports reports "RC drilling of the Lowe Lode prospect (visible gold in quartz veins) expected to commence today." so they are almost 2 months behind, my guess would be there was a drilling delay in maxwells, which is still awaiting results and therefore subsequent delays in french kiss and therefore Lowe load.

Even though the July activities report said "RC drilling in-progress at the RandallsProject testing extensions to previous shallow high-grade drill intercepts in the
    western lode at the Maxwells deposit"

Perhaps there were rig problems, who knows. The fact is they are behind in their stated drill schedule overall, and this may have effected the timing of maxwells results.

What this tells me is that we can expect hopefully a number of high grade results over the next couple of months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.