NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Investor update...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    I asked the company about upcoming announcements and the use of downloads stats.Here is the reply;

Glad you had a good day at TechKnow.

Set out in the preso for upcoming news:

·World Message and World WiFi product updates as they develop further

·Corona Cloud update

·Mobile Telco partnership / licencing discussions progressing – including VNPT

·Ongoing operational updates – mostly around World Phone / World Credit, which would include download numbers

App Annie does its own estimates and I have seen too https://sensortower.com/.  Obviously Norwood does not in any way endorse those platforms.

To be honest though – I wouldn’t focus on downloads as the most important metric at this stage of development.  They are important early on as an indicator of meeting a minimum viable quality bar for the app.  No one downloads it if it is crap, or not of interest.

But later on (ie after a few million downloads), downloads are just a cost to the business.  (Cost in terms of advertising)  You spend more, you get more downloads.

What becomes more important over time is how many of those downloads are converting (also called “monetising”) into paying users, and when they do convert how much they spend, and for how long they keep spending.  This is the sort of data Norwood will move to reporting over time.

Thanks

Many thanks Shane

Regards
    Last edited by gyro gearloose: 14/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.